And have you ever wondered what to do with all that leftover dryer lint? Of course you have... haven't we all? Well, some guy with
And how many times have you asked yourself, Now what am I going to do with all these used needles? Tonight, as I look at my sharps container filled to the brim with used syringes and needles, I have to wonder, what would Martha do (WWMD)?
And so, I have compiled a list:
1. Scare the neighbor children by creating a snowman ala Hellraiser in your front yard.
2. Paste a picture of Ann Coulter/ Rush Limbaugh/ Bill O'Reilly onto some corkboard, mount it on the wall, and enjoy a friendly game of needle darts with your friends.
3. Why waste money on an expensive new meat injector?
4. Dump them all in to your purse and watch the fun and excitement as you try to get through airport security.
5. Fill them with cool-aid and market them to candy companies with the tagline of "a little like a push pop and a little like a juice box."
6. Take them back to the pharmacy and ask if you can get 5 cents a piece for recycling.
7. While on family vacation at the beach, scatter them all along the crowded shoreline. Watch the tourists go running while you enjoy miles of empty beach all to yourself.
8. Pull out the plungers, stick the open ends of the syringes onto your fingers, and be Edward Needlehands for Halloween (many thanks to Mr. Smartypants this idea).
Anyone want to add on?