Thursday, January 25, 2007

To My Friends From Work,

I am so glad that you are reading my blog. I know that you really want things to work out for me, and the fact that you are willing to come along for the ride means the world to me.

I do want to ask (and I know this really goes without saying) that you don't share it with other people with whom we work. Now, if you have a cousin in New Mexico that might enjoy it, by all means, send her the link. Although I am sooooo over trying to keep this infertility thing on the DL, I'm not quite sure I want everyone at school reading about my coochie, if ya know what I mean? If someone else shows the kind of genuine concern and interest that you have, then I may choose to let them know about it. But, in the meantime, you are the chosen few. Don't you feel so lucky? I know I do.

My coochie and I thank you.

No comments: